We welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions you may have on our products. Please feel free to contact us via any of the avenues below:
If there’s a specific store you’re trying to contact, click here to view our store locations.
Web order questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries, warehouse or product questions, please call our Corporate Office at: (269) 888-3290.
For franchise opportunities call (269) 888-3290, or e-mail: email@example.com
Spice & Tea Merchants Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 130
Saugatuck, MI 49453
Fresh mixed berries (Raspberries, Cherries, Strawberries, and Blackberries would work)
a bit of white sugar
a few sprigs of fresh thyme
a good handful of dried thyme
1. Clean/wash berries and put them in a pot, and pour in enough red wine to cover them, and add about ¼ cup of white sugar and the fresh thyme.
2. Simmer and reduce mixture.
3. Strain berries, while retaining the liquid juice.
4. Put berries back in pot and add more red wine, and thyme sprigs if necessary.
5. Inject the meat with the strained liquid reduction, and rub the loin generously with dried thyme.
6. Sear meat over hot gas grill burners or hot charcoal briquettes.
7. Move loin to indirect heat (no hotter than 350 degrees) and baste from time to time with the apricot preserves to create a glaze.
Grill until desired doneness.