We welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions you may have on our products. Please feel free to contact us via any of the avenues below:
If there’s a specific store you’re trying to contact, click here to view our store locations.
Web order questions: email@example.com
For general inquiries, warehouse or product questions, please call our Corporate Office at: (269) 888-3290.
For franchise opportunities call (269) 888-3290, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spice & Tea Merchants Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 130
Saugatuck, MI 49453
½ teaspoon aniseed
2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
4 teaspoons grated nutmeg
4 whole cloves
peel of 4 oranges
2/3 cup honey
1 cup sugar
¾ cup butter
1¼ cups corn meal
12/3 cup wheat flour
2 packages dried yeast
6 Tablespoons cane sugar
1. With a mortar and pestle or food processor, finely grind the spices.
2. Chop the orange peel very finely.
3. Put everything into the saucepan with the honey, sugar, water, and 10 Tablespoons butter, and bring to a boil. Leave to cool a little, then stir in the flour, corn meal, and yeast. Leave for 4 hours in a cold place.
4. Preheat the oven to 340 degrees Fahrenheit. Melt the remaining butter and grease a square baking pan with it. (4X4X8in)
5. Sprinkle the pan with cane sugar (so that the cake becomes slightly crunchy), fill with the cake mixture and bake for 45 minutes.