We welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions you may have on our products. Please feel free to contact us via any of the avenues below:
If there’s a specific store you’re trying to contact, click here to view our store locations.
Web order questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries, warehouse or product questions, please call our Corporate Office at: (269) 888-3290.
For franchise opportunities call (269) 888-3290, or e-mail: email@example.com
Spice & Tea Merchants Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 130
Saugatuck, MI 49453
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon saffron
½ teaspoon 4-spice mixture (Quatre-Epices—black peppercorns, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves)
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup mixed raisins, hazelnuts, almonds, and walnuts
10 white grapes
1. Wash and quarter the figs. Roast them slightly in a pan, then remove the figs and keep them warm.
2. Add the sugar to the pan, with a little water, and caramelize.
3. Add the spices and stir, and finally fold in the nut and raisin mixture.
4. Place six fig quarters in the center of each of two plates and pour the spiced caramel sauce over them.
5. Put the grapes into the pan and heat them, but only briefly. Then arrange 5 grapes in a circle around the figs on each plate.
6. Serve immediately.