We welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions you may have on our products. Please feel free to contact us via any of the avenues below:
If there’s a specific store you’re trying to contact, click here to view our store locations.
Web order questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries, warehouse or product questions, please call our Corporate Office at: (269) 888-3290.
For franchise opportunities call (269) 888-3290, or e-mail: email@example.com
Spice & Tea Merchants Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 130
Saugatuck, MI 49453
1 pound uncooked large shrimp
1-inch piece fresh ginger, grated
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 teaspoon hot chili-powder
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
2 teaspoons black mustard seeds
seeds from 4 green cardamom pods, crushed
4 Tablespoons ghee or butter
½ cup coconut milk
salt and ground black pepper
2-3 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, to garnish
naan, to serve (optional)
1. Shell the shrimp carefully, leaving the tails attached.
2. Using a small, sharp knife, make a slit along the back of each shrimp and remove the dark vein. Rinse under cold running water, drain, and pat dry.
3. Put the ginger, garlic, chili powder, turmeric, mustard seeds, and the cardamom seeds in a bowl. Add the shrimp and toss to coat completely with the spice mixture.
4. Heat the wok until hot. Add the ghee or butter and swirl it around until foaming.
5. Add the marinated shrimp and stir-fry for 1-1½ minutes, until they are just turning pink.
6. Stir in the coconut milk and simmer for 3-4 minutes, until the shrimp are just cooked through. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the cilantro on top and serve immediately with naan, if desired.