We welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions you may have on our products. Please feel free to contact us via any of the avenues below:
If there’s a specific store you’re trying to contact, click here to view our store locations.
Web order questions: email@example.com
For general inquiries, warehouse or product questions, please call our Corporate Office at: (269) 888-3290.
For franchise opportunities call (269) 888-3290, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spice & Tea Merchants Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 130
Saugatuck, MI 49453
3 curry leaves
¼ teaspoon mustard seeds
¼ teaspoon fennel seeds
¼ teaspoon onion seeds
½ teaspoon crushed dried red chilies
½ teaspoon cumin seeds
¼ teaspoon fenugreek seeds
½ teaspoon crushed pomegranate seeds
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon shredded fresh ginger
3 garlic cloves, sliced
¼ cup corn oil
4 fresh green chilies, slit
1 large onion, diced
1 medium tomato, sliced
4 chicken breasts (about 1½ pounds), skinned, boned, and cubed
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro to garnish
1. Combine the curry leaves, mustard seeds, onion seeds, crushed red chilies, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, and crushed pomegranate seeds in a large bowl. Add the salt.
2. Added the shredded ginger and garlic cloves to the bowl.
3. Heat the oil in a pre-heated wok. When the oil is hot, add the spice mixture, then the green chilies.
4. Add the onion to the wok and stir-fry over medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
5. Add the tomato and chicken pieces to the wok and cook over medium heat for about 7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has reduced slightly.
6. Stir the mixture over the heat for another 3-5 minutes, then garnish with the chopped fresh cilantro and serve immediately.