We welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions you may have on our products. Please feel free to contact us via any of the avenues below:
If there’s a specific store you’re trying to contact, click here to view our store locations.
Web order questions: email@example.com
For general inquiries, warehouse or product questions, please call our Corporate Office at: (269) 888-3290.
For franchise opportunities call (269) 888-3290, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spice & Tea Merchants Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 130
Saugatuck, MI 49453
1. In a small bowl combine matcha powder and hot water and blend until smooth.
2. Separate egg, whisk yolks until they are smooth and start to turn a pale yellow color.
3. Mix yolks with sugar, whisk until well combined.
4. Add coconut milk to mixture and combine.
5. Add the milk/yolk mixture to a pan and stir constantly over low heat. Once mixture begins to thicken, remove pan from heat and set aside, possibly into a bowl filled with ice to cool it down more quickly.
6. Add the matcha powder & water mixture into the egg mixture and stir well. Continue to cool this liquid over an ice bath.
7. Whip the heavy cream until it is slightly thick and airy. Add to egg & matcha mixture, fold gently with a rubber spatula to incorporate ingredients, stirring too vigorously will expel the air you whipped into the cream and the texture will be too dense.
8. Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and let it go according to the ice cream maker’s instructions, usually approximately between 15-20 minutes. You’ll know when it is done by the texture, it will feel and taste like ice cream. Store in freezer and enjoy!