We welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions you may have on our products. Please feel free to contact us via any of the avenues below:
If there’s a specific store you’re trying to contact, click here to view our store locations.
Web order questions: email@example.com
For general inquiries, warehouse or product questions, please call our Corporate Office at: (269) 888-3290.
For franchise opportunities call (269) 888-3290, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spice & Tea Merchants Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 130
Saugatuck, MI 49453
1 TBSP Olive oil
8 Chicken thighs, skin on, bone in (approx. 3 lb)
Salt & Pepper to taste (and a little Harissa Blend, if you like!)
1 Small onion, finely chopped or grated
2-3 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 TBSP Tomato paste
2 15 oz cans chickpeas, rinsed
1/4 Cup Harissa paste (mix our Harissa Blend with olive oil to make a thick paste)
1/2 Cup Chicken stock
1/2 Cup Fresh flat leaf parsley
Lemon wedges for serving
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Heat oil in skillet, season chicken with salt and pepper, brown chicken (in two batches), about 5 min each side.
3. Pour off all but about 1 TBSP of oil from the pan, add onion and garlic, cook until soft (approx. 3 min).
4. Add tomato paste and cook until this mixture begins to darken, then add chickpeas, Harissa paste, and broth, bring to a simmer.
5. Add chicken and transfer skillet to oven, cook 20-25 min.
6. Remove from oven, top with lemon wedges and fresh chopped parsley. Serve and enjoy!