We welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions you may have on our products. Please feel free to contact us via any of the avenues below:
If there’s a specific store you’re trying to contact, click here to view our store locations.
Web order questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries, warehouse or product questions, please call our Corporate Office at: (269) 888-3290.
For franchise opportunities call (269) 888-3290, or e-mail: email@example.com
Spice & Tea Merchants Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 130
Saugatuck, MI 49453
6 large apples - peeled, cored, and sliced (Granny Smith and Honeycrisp apples are popular choices)
1/2 Cup Raisins, Currants, or Sultanas
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
2 TBSP Vanilla Bean Sugar (other flavored sugars may be substituted)
2 TBSP Vietnamese Cinnamon
1/2 TSP Allspice, Ground
1/2 TSP Nutmeg, Ground
1 TSP Lemon Juice
For Serving: Ice Cream or Whipped Cream
Prep: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and grease a large baking dish.
1. In a bowl, combine brown sugar, vanilla bean sugar, Vietnamese cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg.
2. Place apples, raisins, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
3. Stir spice mixture into the apples and raisins until evenly coated.
4. Place apple mixture into greased baking dish, and bake for 45 to 60 minutes (stirring every 15 min) or until apples are soft with a thick sauce.
5. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream. Enjoy!