We welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions you may have on our products. Please feel free to contact us via any of the avenues below:
If there’s a specific store you’re trying to contact, click here to view our store locations.
Web order questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries, warehouse or product questions, please call our Corporate Office at: (616) 848-7760.
For franchise opportunities call (616) 848-7760, or e-mail: email@example.com.
Spice & Tea Merchants Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 130
Saugatuck, MI 49453
1 & 1/2 Ounces Vanilla Vodka
1/2 Ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
1/4 Ounce Peach Lavender Syrup (see below)
Flavored Sugar for rimming, we suggest lemon or vanilla
Lavender Sprig or Lemon Slice for garnish
1. In a saucepan bring the water and honey granules to a near boil. Stir thoroughly to dissolve the honey granules. Remove from heat.
2. Add the lavender peach tea and let simmer for about 30 minutes.
3. Strain out the tea. Store the syrup in the refrigerator (keeps for several weeks).
Click here to view our blog post featuring this recipe.
1. In a cocktail shaker, add crushed ice, vanilla vodka, lemon juice, and peach lavender syrup. Shake.
2. Strain into a chilled martini glass (preferably rimmed with a flavored sugar). Garnish with a fresh lavender sprig or lemon slice.