We welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions you may have on our products. Please feel free to contact us via any of the avenues below:
If there’s a specific store you’re trying to contact, click here to view our store locations.
Web order questions: email@example.com
For general inquiries, warehouse or product questions, please call our Corporate Office at: (616) 848-7760.
For franchise opportunities call (616) 848-7760, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spice & Tea Merchants Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 130
Saugatuck, MI 49453
Popular in the Caribbean, Central America and Mexico, this drink features hibiscus. The end result is a brew that’s deep red, cranberry-like, and has a sweet-tart flavor.
2 Quarts Water
1 Ounce Dried Hibiscus Flowers
1 Cup Honey Granules
4 TSP Lime Juice (about 1 large lime)
Garnish: A fresh lime wedge
Optional: For a spiced version, add the following spices while dissolving the sugar.
2 Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks
4 Allspice Berries, Whole
Click here to view our blog post featuring this recipe.
1. Put one quart water and the honey granules in a saucepan (add spices, if using).
2. Bring to a near boil and stir to dissolve honey granules. Remove from heat.
3. Add the dried hibiscus flowers and let steep about an hour.
4. Strain the mixture and discard the hibiscus (and spices).
5. Add the remaining quart of water and the lime juice. Let chill, serve over ice, and garnish with lime wedge.