We welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions you may have on our products. Please feel free to contact us via any of the avenues below:
If there’s a specific store you’re trying to contact, click here to view our store locations.
Web order questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries, warehouse or product questions, please call our Corporate Office at: (616) 848-7760.
For franchise opportunities call (616) 848-7760, or e-mail: email@example.com.
Spice & Tea Merchants Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 130
Saugatuck, MI 49453
1 Pork Tenderloin (1-2 lb)
1 Cup Orange Juice
1/2 Cup Low-Sodium Broth (Chicken or Vegetable)
1/2 TBSP Butter
Citrus Pork & Poultry blend
Orange slices and parsley for garnish
Click here to view our blog post featuring this recipe.
1. Create marinade by mixing together orange juice, broth, and 2 TSP of the Citrus Pork & Poultry blend.
2. From the marinade, reserve 3/4 cup for the serving sauce.
3. Place the tenderloin and marinade in a zip lock bag. Let marinate for at least 2-3 hours or overnight in refrigerator. (Place the zip lock bag in a bowl to contain any leaks.)
4. When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
5. Remove the tenderloin from the marinade, and lightly season each side with a bit of the Citrus Pork & Poultry blend (as if using salt & pepper). Discard the used marinade.
6. Heat a small amount of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the tenderloin and sear on all sides, about 5 minutes. (Don’t discard the pan or drippings, they’re reused later.)
7. Place the tenderloin in the oven, and roast until the tenderloin’s internal temperature reads 150-155 degrees F, about 25-35 minutes. (When getting a temperature reading, run the thermometer horizontally through the end of the meat. This accurately represents the temperature at the center.)
8. Once at the desired temperature, transfer tenderloin to a clean cutting board and cover with foil. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
9. To create the serving sauce, in the pan used for searing, add the reserved 3/4 cup of marinade and bring to a boil. Deglaze the browned bits from the pan.
10. Reduce heat to medium, add the butter to the sauce, and cook until slightly reduced.
11. To serve, spoon some of the sauce over the sliced tenderloin, and garnish with orange slices and a bit of parsley.