We welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions you may have on our products. Please feel free to contact us via any of the avenues below:
If there’s a specific store you’re trying to contact, click here to view our store locations.
Web order questions: email@example.com
For general inquiries, warehouse or product questions, please call our Corporate Office at: (616) 848-7760.
For franchise opportunities call (616) 848-7760, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spice & Tea Merchants Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 130
Saugatuck, MI 49453
1 & 1/2 lbs. Stew Beef, cut into 1-inch pieces
3 lbs. Russet Potatoes, peeled and quartered
2 lbs. Onions, cut into wedges
1 lb. Carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
3 Garlic Cloves, minced
6 Cups Beef Broth
1 Cup Stout or Guinness Beer
1 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
2 Bay Leaves
2 TSP Thyme
Butcher’s Rub or Saugatuck Steak Rub
2 TBSP Fresh Parsley, finely chopped (for serving)
[Even though lamb is traditionally used, this recipe uses beef for broader appeal.]
Click here to view our blog post featuring this recipe.
2. Remove beef and set aside. In the same pot, sauté the onions until tender. Add the garlic, and cook 1 minute more.
3. Add broth, and scrape the bottom of the pan to deglaze. Return beef to the pan.
4. Add bay leaves, beer, thyme, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, then cover and simmer 1 hour or until meat is tender.
5. Add potatoes and carrots, cover and cook for 30 to 40 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste. Discard the bay leaves, and skim off fat from the surface of the stew.
7. Serve in bowls and sprinkle with chopped parsley.