We welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions you may have on our products. Please feel free to contact us via any of the avenues below:
If there’s a specific store you’re trying to contact, click here to view our store locations.
Web order questions: email@example.com
For general inquiries, warehouse or product questions, please call our Corporate Office at: (269) 888-3290.
For franchise opportunities call (269) 888-3290, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spice & Tea Merchants Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 130
Saugatuck, MI 49453
1 Cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
2 Cups Sugar
2 TSP Vanilla extract (Madagascar, Mexican, or Tahitian)
3/4 Cup Chocovic Cocoa
1 Cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
Optional: Cocoa Sugar, Raspberry Sugar, or Toasted Coconut Sugar for topping
Click here to view our blog post mentioning this recipe.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Stir melted butter in with sugar and vanilla.
3. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
4. Add the cocoa powder and mix until well blended.
5. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt; mix well.
6. Pour batter into the greased pan and smooth top.
7. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of the pan should come out clean, or with just a few moist crumbs clinging to it. Let cool completely, and divide into bars as desired.
If topping with a flavored sugar, brush the cooled brownies with an egg wash made of pasteurized egg whites and a splash of water. Sprinkle on your favorite flavored sugar immediately after.