We welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions you may have on our products. Please feel free to contact us via any of the avenues below:
If there’s a specific store you’re trying to contact, click here to view our store locations.
Web order questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries, warehouse or product questions, please call our Corporate Office at: (269) 888-3290.
For franchise opportunities call (269) 888-3290, or e-mail: email@example.com
Spice & Tea Merchants Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 130
Saugatuck, MI 49453
2 TBSP Olive oil
2 Pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
1 TBSP Sweet Smoked Paprika
2 Cups Short or long grain rice, we recommend Saffron Rice
1 14-1/2 ounce can whole tomatoes, diced
1 Cup Low-sodium chicken broth
1/2 Cup Dry white wine
1 8 ounce package cured chorizo, thinly sliced
1 Onion, finely chopped
3 Cloves garlic, finely chopped
A pinch of Saffron Threads
1 TBSP Fleur de Sel Sea Salt
2 Cups Thawed frozen peas
1/2 Cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
1 Lemon, cut into 8 wedges
1. Add the rice to the skillet and cook, stirring until light golden, about 3 minutes.
2. Add the rice, tomatoes, broth, wine, chorizo, onion, garlic, saffron, salt, and paprika to the slow cooker. Stir to combine.
3. Cover and cook on high heat until the rice is tender, about 1-3/4 to 2 hours.
4. Stir in the peas, cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
5. Top with the parsley, and serve with the lemon wedges.