We welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions you may have on our products. Please feel free to contact us via any of the avenues below:
If there’s a specific store you’re trying to contact, click here to view our store locations.
Web order questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries, warehouse or product questions, please call our Corporate Office at: (269) 888-3290.
For franchise opportunities call (269) 888-3290, or e-mail: email@example.com
Spice & Tea Merchants Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 130
Saugatuck, MI 49453
Summer in Michigan is a beautiful sight! Though, our Michigan evenings can be rather muggy. A favored remedy for this is a tall glass of iced tea, and Spice & Tea Merchants carries a vast selection for making just that! Teas like Black Currant, Blood Orange Smoothie, and Pink Rose Lemonade are just a few favorites.
However, if you want to take it to the next level, try turning your ordinary iced tea into a memorable cocktail! Check out the recipes below for fun ways to transform your tea into an adult refreshment.
Chamomile Honey Whiskey Cocktail
1 TSP Chamomile Citrus or Wild Blossoms & Berries Tea
2/3 Cup Boiling Water
1 Ounce Whiskey or Bourbon
1/2 TBSP Honey Granules (regular honey may be substituted)
1 & 1/2 TBSP Fresh Lemon Juice
Fresh Chamomile, Mint Sprig, and/or Lemon Wedge for garnish
1. Place the tea in an infuser, and let steep in the hot water for roughly 5 minutes. Remove the infuser once brewed (steeping tea too long will make it bitter).
2. Stir in the honey granules until fully dissolved.
3. In a shaker, combine the brewed tea, whiskey, lemon juice, and some ice. Shake.
4. Strain into a lowball/rocks glass with ice cubes. Garnish with chamomile flowers, a mint sprig, or lemon wedge.
Lavender Peach Martini
1 & 1/2 Ounces Vanilla Vodka
1/2 Ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
1/4 Ounce Peach Lavender Syrup (see below)
Flavored Sugar for rimming, we suggest lemon or vanilla
Lavender Sprig or Lemon Slice for garnish
1. In a cocktail shaker, add crushed ice, vanilla vodka, lemon juice, and peach lavender syrup. Shake.
2. Strain into a chilled martini glass (preferably rimmed with a flavored sugar). Garnish with a fresh lavender sprig or lemon slice.
1. In a saucepan bring the water and honey granules to a near boil. Stir thoroughly to dissolve the honey granules. Remove from heat.
2. Add the lavender peach tea and let simmer for about 30 minutes.
3. Strain out the tea. Store the syrup in the refrigerator (keeps for several weeks).
Prep: Place the tea in an infuser, and let steep in the hot water for roughly 3 minutes. Remove the infuser. Don't over steep the tea. If you prefer strong tea, use more tea when brewing – long steep times only make it bitter. Chill the tea until ready to use.
1. In a Collins glass, combine the lime juice, mint, and honey granules. Lightly muddle the mixture to release the oils in the mint.
2. Fill the glass with ice until it’s roughly 3/4 full. Add the rum, and top with the chilled tea. Stir well, and garnish with a slice of lime and mint sprig.